Benefits of belonging to the RMSA
What your paid membership does - It helps the RMSA:
- Develop, maintain and make available equipment for games & clinics.
- Organize Clinics for training – athletes & judges.
- Provide design and development for RMSA shirts, hats, etc.
- Support and development for regional games/festivals.
- Support for athletes.
Return often to this website for information about:
- Rules for competition and judging
- News about members
- Games Schedules
- Results of games
- Forum for discussion and general information
- Practice information
In general the RMSA.org provides a voice for athletes within the various festival committees and a community where athletes can get together to train, compete, share experiences, etc.
Membership fees are:
- $20 for an Individual Membership
- $35 for a Family Membership
These dues are based on a calendar year beginning June 1, 2017 and ending May 31, 2018.
You must be a paid member to participate in any Colorado Scottish Highland Games.